1) What images do you have set for your desktop/cell phone wallpapers?
2) Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
3) What was your last text message?
*My current address*
I'm still out on a field trip for intensive school
4) What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
5) If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
In a helicopter, flying around.
6) What was your coolest Halloween costume?
Never done Halloween.
7) What was your favorite 90s show?
Does Thunderbirds still count?
8) Who was your last kiss?
Sarah. Years ago... ;-;
9) Have you ever been stood up?
Never done the casual dating thing or whatever you want to call it
10) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Golden Gaytime is pretty good (It's an Australian thing, look it up)
11) Have you been to Las Vegas?
12) Your favorite pair of shoes?
13) Honestly, have you ever cheated on your significant other?
14) What is your favorite fruit?
Apples are nice
15) Have you talked to anyone on tumblr that you could see yourself dating/having sex with? If possible?
On tumblr no. Don't have tumblr. Other places, yes. But I maintain a strict no long distance relationships rule
16) Are you into hookups? Short or long term relationships?
Not sure. I usually feel more inclined toward long term
17) Do you smoke? If so, what?
Nope. They smell funny.
18) What do you do to get over your anger?
Bottle it up and bury it deep deep deep where no one will ever find it
19) Do you believe in God?
20) Does the person you're in love with know it?
Wouldn't think so
21) Favorite position?
Heh. I dunno, never done it
22) What's your horoscope sign?
23) Your fears?
Horror movies/games I guess
24) How many pets do you have? What kind?
Don't got any :/ I want a dog though
25) What never fails to turn you on?
Hands and wrists
26) Your idea of a perfect first date?
Do they like me? Yes. Awesome.
27) What is something most people don't know about you?
How lonely I sometimes get
28) What makes you feel the happiest?
Hanging out with friends and flying, or even just being around helicopters
29) What store do you shop at most often?
30) How do you feel about oral? Giving and/or receiving?
Errr.... Yay to both?
31) Do you believe in karma?
32) Are you single?
33) Do you think flowers or candy are a better way to apologize?
Candy. You can eat candy.
34) Are you a good swimmer?
I'm decent-ish. Bit out of practice though
35) Coffee or Tea?
36) Online shopping or shopping in person?
Depends what I want to get. Also availability.
37) Would you rather be older or younger than your current age?
I like where I am
38) Cats or Dogs?
39) Are you a competitive person?
If I'm playing counterstrike, I guess so
40) Do you believe in aliens?
Yes. There is alien life out there somewhere. The universe is too big for us to be the only ones out here.
41) Do you like dancing?
I can't dance. But I think become more comfortable with my "dancing" the more drunk I get
42) What kind of music to you listen to?
Just about anything. But I tend to like electronica
43) What is your favorite cartoon character?
44) Where are you from?
45) Eat at home or eat out?
46) How much more social are you when you're drunk?
I get more social the more drunk I get
47) What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A GTX 970
48) Why do you think your followers follow you?
49) How many hours do you sleep at night?
Depends. But usually no more than 7-8
50) What worries you most about the future?
51) If you had a friend that spoke to you the same way you speak to yourself, how long would you be friends?
Foreverrrrr. I have one of those friends You know who you are
52) Are you happy with yourself?
53) What do you wish you didn't know?
The plot of Interstellar every time I watch it so I can experience the joy of watching it for the first time, every time
54) What big lesson could people learn from your life?
Not everything is as it seems
55) If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
56) What's your favorite Website?
57) What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
58) What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
Tamworth. Went there for shits n gigs. I just realised the pun I just made xD I went there for funsies. Not for gigs xD
59) What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
Dunno. Don't really go to them
60) What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Honey chicken all the way
61) If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
I dunno. Kansas?
62) If you had to teach a subject to a class, what would it be?
Aviation, or aircraft recognition
63) Favorite kind of chips?
Kettle honey soy chicken is good
64) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham, cheese and mayo
65) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary I'd say. I always look up on google "define *word*"
66) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
67) What's your favorite form of exercise?
I kinda like body surfing
68) Are you afraid of heights?
In an aircraft, no. Outside, say, whilst abseiling, kinda
69) What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
EM334 and EM333. GIS is awesome
70) What's your favorite breakfast?
Cereal. Bacon & eggs
71) Do you like guacamole?
Don't think I've had it?
72) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nah. Have had people say 1v1 me skrub irl before though
73) What/who are you thinking about right now?
Emma, "Cooper, this is not time for caution", wishing I had a dog
74) Do you like cuddling?
75) Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Emotionally, lots of things. Physically, I have nothing that doesn't belong to me
76) Have you ever experienced one of your biggest fears?
I guess so. Abseiled off of Woranora Dam (80m) once
77) Favorite city you've been to?
Either Newcastle or Melbourne
78) Would you break the law to save a family member?
Probably. Depends which family member
79) Talk about an embarrassing moment?
I don't get out enough to have embarrassing moments
80) Are there any causes you strongly believe in?
The proliferation of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
81) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Fractured my scaphoid bone in my wrist once
82) Favorite day of the week?
83) Do you consider yourself sexually open minded?
84) How do you feel about porn?
Depends what sort it is
85) Which living celebrity would you like to know?
Nathan Fillion probably
86) Who was your hottest ex?
87) Do you want/have kids?
I guess they'd be nice. Probably. I feel as we get older we warm up to the idea of kids
88) Has anyone ever told you that they wanted to marry you?
89) Do you get easily distracted?
All the time
90) Ass or titties?
91) What is your favorite word?
"Caution" probably. Because "No time for caution"
92) How do you feel about tattoos?
93) Do you have any pets?
94) How tall are you?
95) How old are you?
19, 20 in October
96) 3 physical features you get complimented on a lot?
Not sure. Don't get compliments of that nature very much
97) Is there anything you're really passionate about?
Flying and aviation in general
98) Do you have trust issues?
99) Do you believe in love at first sight?
100) What are some words that you live by? Why?
"Cooper, this is no time for caution"
We should ease
Hands where I can see em CASE, the only time I ever went down in a machine was easin' at the wrong time
A little caution would go-
Can get you killed, just like reckless driving